- Very immersive by removing the HUD and having to manually manage your weaponz and gear
- Nice high difficulty with enemies that do much a lot of damage. Checkpoint system is spaced out well to balance repetition and tension.
- Graphics is nice effects like dirt specs in the air
- Enemies know EXACTLY where you are when alerted and can kill you in the pitch black dark from very far away. When you get close to their corpse, you discover that the majority do no have NVG so it doesn't make sense
- Game becomes easier with NVG when you get it, but's that's okay
- Enemies don't have dicks, ballsacks or assholes